Thursday, June 5, 2008

I would like to thank my previous pre-eclampsia and lap band for this honor…

I think I jinxed myself when I said that I would only have about 6 doctor’s appointments left. Let’s make that 12 appointments now! And just when I thought life couldn’t get any busier. Can I please get 15 more hours in the day?!?!?!?!

I had what I thought would be my last high risk OB appointment and ultrasound today and while everything looked great, due to my previous bout with pre-eclampsia and my lap band I have earned 6 fun filled biophysical profile (BPP) appointments and one more growth scan. YIPPEE! Scott had to remind me that I should be happy that my doctor’s care so much. Think of me every Monday starting on the 16th of this month.

Although the BPP appointment announcement was a bummer everything else was fantastic. Josie is weighing in at 5 pounds and the ultrasound tech said she saw HAIR on her head! With all of the heartburn I have been suffering from, she better be right! And of course, her noggin is measuring in 2 weeks ahead. She and Tanner get that from their Dad! The tech tried to get a good facial picture of her but she had her hand in front of her face. HRMPH!

No comments: