Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Déjà vu?

Why would I think that the remainder of this pregnancy would actually be easy?!?!?! Today’s OB appointment didn’t go as well as all of the others have.

I was up 5 pounds (in ONE week) and very swollen today. I am trying to think good thoughts and blame it on the heat and humidity. I will now be engaging in yet another 24 hour urine catch to check for signs of protein. I should have just called this post “Pre-eclampsia Watch 2008.” Thankfully my blood pressure was still normal and I have not had any headaches or vision changes.

BUT, I have had issues with a “stitch” in my right side. I get it every once in a while and that has earned me a blood draw to check my gallbladder. Criminy!

Not only do I have a weekly BPP but now also a weekly regular OB appointment. GOOD TIMES!

No comments: