Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome to the Third Trimester!

Well, I was welcomed into the 3rd trimester with a lovely diagnosis of bronchitis. GOOD TIMES! Tanner had been sick the week before but I figured I would escape it. Let’s all laugh out loud together. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do but ride it out and use two inhalers. The recliner has been my sleeping friend for the past couple of nights. Roeni and Tanner have gladly kept Scott company and taken my spot in our bed. Our family doctor told me if it gets worse Scott is to take me to the emergency room. I feel like I am on the upswing so I am hopeful this will pass soon. Josie is still as active as ever so hopefully this isn’t affecting her too much.

Talk about ripping the high of passing my gestational diabetes test right out from underneath me! :o)

I cannot believe I am in the home stretch! Less than 3 months, people! Once Scott is done with his current class he is taking an 8 week semester off and we plan on getting our list finished. Pathetically I believe we had everything done by now when I was pregnant with Tanner. I think it was around this time that Scott was washing/folding Tanner’s baby clothes and commenting about how he couldn’t believe someone so small would soon be in our house and was laughing at how tiny baby socks were!

As I have been inching towards my last trimester I am officially getting uncomfortable. The almost 30 extra pounds I am carrying has totally affected me. How the heck did I carry an extra 115 pounds back in 2005?

On a TMI note, since when is my bladder so weak? The past week of coughing has caused me to go through 2-3 pairs of underwear a day. Lovely, I know! At least I don’t have an aching crotch yet. Have no fear, it is coming and I will be sure to share all the details yet once again. :o)

No comments: