Thursday, May 15, 2008

Boring = Excellent!

Other than hearing Princess Josie’s heartbeat, my appointment yesterday was nothing to write about. Boring, with a capital B! But, the boring appointments are the best ones!

As part of usual protocol, even though I am having a repeat c-section, I met with another member of my doctor’s group. She was simply lovely. When my doctor retires, I will most likely continue with her. At my next appointment I will officially meet another and I am certain I will like him too. We once ran into him when I was diagnosed as anovulatory and he was so friendly and fabulous with all of us, especially Tanner.

I have hit the point where I now have appointments every two weeks and before I know it it will be every week! I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in November and December thinking July 2008 was soooooooooooooo far away and here we almost are! So scary and so exciting all in one.

No comments: