Friday, May 30, 2008

Leg cramps, leg cramps go away, don’t come back another day!

Good Lordy! Is it sad that I have now come to expect to be jolted awake in the middle of the night by a Charlie Horse? Although I have to admit I find much humor in the fact that when I get one and wake up screaming, it scares the junk out of Scott so he gets to share in my misery. SNORT! (I was grinning from ear to ear and snickering to myself as I just typed that.) :o)

Today’s second topic is going to be sedan verses crossover. Scott puts more miles on our cars than I do in a week so we have swapped due to horrendous gas prices. He drives the little car and leaves me the big one.

Let me start out by saying, I ADORE our crossover. I *heart* everything about it…AFTER I get in. I cannot imagine what a sight I am trying to get in with my big ol’ belly! I have to be quite the show. You know when you see someone who is heavy getting into a tall car and the driver’s side rocks, I am sure that is me now! Thankfully Tanner is old enough that he can get in and out of his seat by himself and all I have to do is buckle him in because that would be an even funnier show.

As much as I used to complain that I didn’t get to drive the “fancy car” as often as I would have liked to, I miss the pregnancy comfort of my sedan.

I got to officially meet another doctor in the practice that will be delivering Josie. I have no clue how I am so fortunate to find such lovely doctors in all fields of practice. We had met this last doctor in passing in the hallway when I was diagnosed as anovulatory and he totally remembered me and especially Tanner. (I have said this in the past but we swear Tanner is the reason why we get such good service everywhere! Everyone remembers him and his cute glasses!) He made sure I knew that I was one of their easiest patients, looked great for being almost 32 weeks and everything is moving along wonderfully. I LOVE him! I always slightly panic when they get ready to take my blood pressure but it was a perfect 120/60. I always say this but I will say it again and again, this is SO much different than last time!

Next week is our last high risk ultrasound and then the following week brings another doctor’s appointment. Then Daddy is done with his current class and all the work we haven’t done yet begins! Can you tell I am obsessing over not having everything finished yet? :o)

No comments: