Friday, March 28, 2008

The Old Grey Mare

First of all, “Canadian Barb”, I accidentally deleted your last email you sent!!! If you still have it in your “sent” box can you resend it?

Alright, now that my “administrative” portion of this post is done I can get to the nitty-gritty.

Not only am I finding more gray hair on a daily basis (is there ANY hair dye that is safe during pregnancy?), but I am officially winded when I walk up our basement stairs. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?! I have to suck in my breath and hike up my leg when I put my shoes on. I swear my face turns red! DOUBLE, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?!?!

I had a dream last night that I was in an aerobics class and couldn’t keep up. Gee, I can’t image where THAT dream stemmed from??? :o)

I had my weeks of feeling great but I can tell I am slowing down again as I approach the 6 month mark. I still cannot believe I am almost 6 months along. I used to think this pregnancy was slowly ticking away but now I feel like I should have way more done by now. We still don’t have the guest room completely cleaned out, I haven’t even looked at paint, we need to go through all of Tanner’s baby stuff in the basement, I need to pick out girl fabric for the Moses basket and bassinet, we need to clean the carpeting…the list goes on and on.

I promise to make a to-do list today, right after I quit huffing and puffing from coming up the stairs! :o)

On a "take a deep breath and enjoy this" note, Josie has been kicking the heck out of me lately. I LOVE IT!

No comments: