Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh the madness! No guac mentioned in this post! :o)

When I was pregnant with Tanner I had a dream that he was about 16, I have no clue what he was doing but I could tell you exactly what he looked like in the dream. What has freaked me out for the past 3 years and almost 5 months is that he is on track to look EXACTLY like he did in my dream. He was very tall, blue eyes, lighter hair and had a dimple. Scott still brings this up every once in a while, I think it freaks him out a little too.

The other night I had a dream about Josie. I know she was just a little older than newborn, I was holding her and she had light hair and brown eyes. So now I am wondering what she is going to look like. Well, in all honesty I have been wondering what/who she would look like since I found out I was pregnant.

Tanner looks just like Scott, will Josie look just like me? I can just hear my friend Maria now, “Let’s hope not!” :o)

Will she have a mohawk for hair like Tanner did when he was born? Doesn’t matter, I have been buying cute headbands with bows on eBay for about a week now. Shhhhh, don’t tell Scott.

Will she have blue eyes like Tanner and Scott or get short changed and have hazel eyes like me? No offense to anyone with dark eyes, hey, I have them too! I have not-so-secretly been envious of my sisters and one brother because they have blue eyes.

Will she get Scott’s dimple like Tanner did?

Will you be able to tell that Josie and Tanner are siblings?

I have crazy thoughts, I know! Hormones will do that to a girl.

I should have known I was having a girl from the beginning because all the extra estrogen pumping through my body has turned me into a mess. If I hear a sad song or read a sad story I turn into a puddle of tears. The other day we were on our way to get groceries and I started crying because something out of the blue reminded me of our old dog which prompted sweet little Tanner to ask, “What is wrong Momma?” I told him I missed P.J. and he told me he did too which didn’t help the situation! :o)

Other than Scott always worrying he did something unknowingly to provoke the tears, I guess this is better than being annoyed with everything/everyone like when I was pregnant with Tanner! :o)

No comments: