Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I am back to feeling like I could fall asleep at any given time of the day, in fact, I do nap when possible! Take the other day for instance, I was sitting on our family room chair talking to Scott and the next thing you know I will sleeping with my elbow on the armrest and my chin propped up. I was cleaning out the closet in the guest room the other day and I swear to you I layed on the ground and closed my eyes for a few minutes only to panic that I would fall asleep and it was just Tanner and I home together. I don't think DCFS would consider 11 year old Roeni the Golden as an acceptable babysitter. Thankfully I managed to wrangle Tanner into a nap and he and I blissfully slept for 3 hours. I thought I was supposed to feel energized and FABULOUS in the second trimester?

I know this is coming from my lack of sleep at night. I cannot get comfortable no matter how many pillows I have around/under me. Our guest bed used to be my saving grace but since we have been pulling that room apart to become Tanner and Josephine's shared room I have been "couching it" almost every night at exactly 3:00 a.m. It is like clock-work. It isn't as good as the guest bed but better than tossing and turning all night disturbing Scott in our bed. There is something about our couch, it is almost like it molds to me. I will be sad when we finally decide to get rid of it as it has been my back up through 2 pregnancies now.

No comments: