Thursday, March 13, 2008

True Love ISN'T...

...having your wife take a wiff the new dog food you bought to see if maybe, JUST MAYBE, she can feed the dogs when you are working late or at school...

1/1,000,000,000th of a second after Scotty asked me to do that he regretted even bringing it up. THEN he had the nerve to tell me that I could have refused. Yes, he was in trouble for a while.

My "smelling" is still in overload and my stomach is weaker than weak. Cover your eyes if you don't want to read this next story, it tops "barfing on Roeni the Golden Retriever when I was pregnant with Tanner."

OK for those of you brave enough to read on, away we go! Don't say I didn't give you the chance to bail out...

About two weeks ago Tanner had a NASTY NASTY NASTY poopy diaper. Normally, he will amazingly save his poopy butts for Daddy but obviously his belly had something that didn't agree with him. I put on my game face and ventured in to his diaper only to see and SMELL the most horrific diarrhea that I have ever had to change only to send me into a panicking state of needing to throw up.

There I was with Tanner's legs in the air trying not to get poop all over the couch while I figured out where I was going to throw up without getting barf all over the couch! The only place was...his poopy diaper!!! Well, that wasn't the brightest idea as I got ANOTHER wiff of the poop and proceeded to barf A SECOND TIME in his diaper!

Don't say I didn't warn you! I gave you plenty of time to bail!

I finally got my stomach under control and was able to finish cleaning Booger up as he was laughing and yelling how "Mommy threw up in his diaper!"

After that episode I will now only buy Huggies as they not only contained the entire contents of Tanner's intestines but also my stomach without incident. :o)

No comments: