Monday, January 7, 2008

Week 11: Still pooped!

I think I promised an update two weeks ago. Sorry ‘bout that. Normally we run, run, run, and now all I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep. Thank goodness for a 3 year old who still takes a 2-3 hour nap!

I am excited to report that I get released from the RE this week and will finally be down to once a month appointments with my regular OB/GYN. Not that I didn’t enjoy the ultrasounds, but having to get up at 5:30 a.m. each week to get to my appointment was becoming very draining on me even if it was just one day a week.

Pretty much everything/everyone is suffering right now, although Scott (bless his heart) did all of our laundry this weekend. I am dreading putting our Christmas decorations away but promised myself it would get done this week along with taking more pics of Tanner (and actually downloading them onto the computer!) and writing a fun journal entry about him for the website. It may not sound like a lot, but it looks like a mountain to me. :o) Oh, yeah, and I may get our Christmas thank-you cards done, but if I don’t, please know that we appreciated everything we received! :o(

It has been so long since I was pregnant…when do I start feeling better? I gave away my What To Expect When You Are Expecting book to our neighbors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jill, Scott, and Tanner J! Hope your feeling more energized as the weeks go on!