Friday, July 18, 2008

Eviction Papers have been Served! :o)

It is official, I had my last appointment which was with Anesthesiology, am wearing my armband, and am on for Monday at 7:30 a.m.

This was a fairly odd appointment to begin with but ended on a high note.

I had to have a MRSA swab, which is basically two HUGE q-tips that you have to stick up one nostral and give them a whirl. Lovely vision, eh? When I asked how far up my nostral they needed to go the tech said until your eyes water. GOOD TIMES! Then the vampire in her came out and she drew my blood in case a blood tranfusion was needed. I know why she doesn't work in the lab...holy hurting! Then she proceeded to yap my ear off about her kids while waiting for the Anestheseologist to come in. Thankfully he saved the day with his lovely demeaner and cutie-cuteness because this was all going downhill...FAST!

I have decided to have another spinal instead of an epidural, because I am a big baby and the size of the epidural needle scared the bejesus out of me. I am a wuss, get over it.

So I am tagged with my wristband (which I am trying to figure out how I will explain to the mani/pedi tech tomorrow) and ready to GO!

As Scott reminded me this morning, only 72 more hours or as I said to him, only 3 more uncomfortable sleeping nights. :o)

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

OMG i cant wait!

Anonymous said...

You don't have to publish this comment, but I didn't know what email to email you at. :) Do you want me to update your blog after Miss Josie comes?

3 more sleeps! :)

I bought a maternity dress tonight because it was $15 on clearance. Holy baby belly, things are definitely looking rounder down there...