Thursday, July 3, 2008

Are we there yet???

Alright, I am at that point. I have been cruising along until recently. I actually broke down the other night when I just couldn’t get comfortable no matter what I did. My sides were killing me, I couldn't breathe, my calf still hurt from the Charlie Horse I woke up with over the weekend, and my crotch hurts so badly that I yelp whenever I get up from sitting or laying down. (My friend Alison is probably laughing at my whining right now! Remember, this will be you sooner than you think!)

Scott, trying to be helpful, reminded me that it is all for the little girl that I wanted so badly. I could have skipped the pep-talk. :o)

2 weeks, 3 days, and 16½ hours…but who is counting?

3 comments:

Alison said...

If it's any consolation, the time has flown by for me!! :) I can't believe she will be here soon!

AwkwardMoments said...

you are where I thought i was no longer going to make it! Then I had a baby ...

Anonymous said...

I am laughing at you, but whine away. Princess will be here before you know it!