Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jill Tice Book of World Records

As of 10:40 a.m. yesterday, this is the longest I have been pregnant. :o) Tanner was born at exactly 37 weeks at 10:39 a.m. Being up and uncomfortable at 4:30 a.m. yesterday morning and not sleeping well again last night makes me wish I would have matched or beat that time.

I would like to think I have done fairly well this pregnancy but it is now taking its toll on me. Since I have technically never been in labor, I have zero clue if I am contracting or just plain VERY uncomfortable. I guess that is a question for the doctor on Wednesday.

I hate to think I am trying to wish this over especially since it took us so long to even get here (and we still have most of our list to finish before Josie arrives) but I am officially ready to sleep on my belly again and lay on my back and not need to pass out! Yep, it happened again yesterday while I was on the ultrasound table. There is some big fancy name for what is happening but all I remember from her description is that my aorta was being cut off (or something to that nature) and that was all I needed to know!

I did pack most of my hospital bag. I still have a couple of items to throw in there but nothing that Scott couldn’t go buy if I needed him to. Heck, he had to go buy my whole bag last time!

This week is going to consist of washing 0-3 month baby clothes, bibs, socks, crib bedding, etc… and my mom and I plan on making some cute burp clothes out of cloth diapers. Wait until you see the bedding she made for our bassinet and moses basket! ADORABLE!

3 comments:

Alison said...

The time is here! I can hardly wait!!

AwkwardMoments said...

So close .... I hope you get some relief soon

Jenn said...

Jill - I so hope that everything goes well and that baby Josie arrives soon. I just realized when I read that you'd be washing clothes that I have some small (0-3, 3-6 month) baby clothes that I bought some time ago from Janie & Jack on super clearance (don't ask) that I have _no clue_ what to do with b/c my sister's not having any more and my brother's daughter is now too big for them. It's been a while since I've seen them, so I don't remember exactly what they are. But, I think there may be a cute dress, maybe a little pair of jeans and a onesie, this really cute white one piece suit thingie, and prob. some other stuff I can't remember. So, if you're interested, email me, plowhazard@gmail.com, and they're yours! :)