Monday, December 31, 2007

12/21/07

Another ultrasound revealed that s/he is growing well with a heartbeat of 170 bmp! Our baby now looks like a Teddy Gram and you could totally see his/her head, and moving arms and legs at today’s ultrasound.

Papa Bill is convinced it is a girl as well as Tanner. If you ask Tanner if he is going to have a baby boy or baby girl he will tell you a “baby goil” and that he is going to name her “Ruthie”…I think he is still hoping that Mommy is going to have a puppy in July. I guess she would have to be Ruthie, Jr. Why my dad thinks it is a girl…I have no clue, but he has it set in his mind and refers to the baby as a girl and wants to know what girl names we have. Which is ZILCH, by the way.

Unlike when I was pregnant with Tanner, I have only had a few bouts of nausea but I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open during the day and have found myself in bed at 8:00 p.m. with Tanner on most nights. Pathetic, I know! So instead of nausea I just feel like someone has kicked my butt all day long. I am not sure which I prefer more yet. :o) Needless to say, not much has been getting done at Casa de Tice and we have Christmas morning breakfast to get ready for!

Other than general exhaustion I have a little bit of heartburn…ahhhh, MEMORIES, and severely vivid dreams. Vivid enough that I am not sleeping well at night…maybe a cause of the tiredness? Again, buy stock in Tums, it is about to go up and I am still a fan of the “smooth” ones. :o)

All symptoms aside, I am over the moon and cannot be more thankful.

No comments: